3.30.2008

My last week of Academic Hell (hopefully).

This isn't to complain but to forewarn any of you who may come in contact with me between now and April 5th, also to remind myself of what is due / things that are important this week.

1) Strategic Management presentation / paper
2) International Business presentation *note- DO POWERPOINT*
3) 125 Business Law questions + 5 chapters of reading
4) "No Exit" Study Guide
5) Eulogy
6) "Who Moved My Cheese" Paper
7) ERIKA'S BIRTHDAY!
8) Bible Study
9) Group Meetings (when??)
10) Seminar
11) Showcase
12) Email about showcase credit
13) Two Convo's
14) Call Sunset Grill about graduation party
15) Look at two apartment complexes
16) Pay two bills
17) Get in touch with ATT about rebate
18) Grocery shop (lots of caffeine)

bold denotes school work that must be completed essentially by Thursday at 8am.

All of this must be done between working 1-5 on M, class from 8-1230/ work 130-5 on T, class / work / class from 9am-9:30pm W.

Finals will be a breeze compared to this....

2 comments:

markymark said...

YOU CAN DO IT!

this week is a bit crazy for me too (not nearly as ridiculous as yours) but i'll see if i can't whip you up some goodies to help you get through it

burnshead said...

hey rachel - this is me, making myself known to your blog.