4.05.2009

Because the sun isn't shining and I can't go outside to play.

50 Things about me.

I know, I know, but I was planning on playing in the sunshine today and it's about to rain :( sad.



1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE: I think my mom just loved the name Rachel. My middle name was my grandmother's middle name. Although if I had been a boy I would have had the same name as my dad, grandfather and great grandfather.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? This week? Haha.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? If I actually try to write nice, then yes but when I'm in a hurry it is really messy.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Hmm.... I'm a sucker for a turkey sandwich.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? None of my own, but I've adopted all my friends' kids :)

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Sure.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? That's what she said.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No actually. I haven't had them since I was 13.

9. WOULD YOU SKYDIVE? Ooh. Probably not. Since my brother's instructor died, I'm even more skeptical.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Honey Nut Rice Chex, now that they are gluten free!!! hooray!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Rarely.

12. RANDOM THING ABOUT YOU? I'm afraid of bridges. I absolutely hate them.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Ben and Jerry's Phish Food. yum.

14 WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE ? Normally their height.

15. BROWN OR BLACK? Both.

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Oh gosh. My big feet!!!

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? A relationship that ended unexpectedly.

18. DO YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED? yes. absolutely.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Jeans with black and white converse.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The TV.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Sunshine yellow.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? fall. boys' cologne. christmas trees. the smell right before / after it rains. my mom and dad. chocolate chips cookies in the oven. the ocean. snow.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My roommate.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON YOU LIVE WITH? Yes... hannah is hilarious.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Hmm... in person? Basketball and football. Nothing on TV really.

27. HAIR COLOR? Blonde

28. EYE COLOR? Blue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes - since the 5th grade.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Gluten-free granola and yogurt. Baja Burrito.

31. SAD OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I like movies that surprise you and are creative. They don't necessarily have to end happily.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Across the Universe. One of my FAVS!

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? A white and pink shirt with a black vest.

34 SUMMER OR WINTER? Fall. Fall is my fav.

35. HUGS OR KISSES? holding hands.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Gluten-free molten chocolate cake that I had on the cruise! if only i could find that somewhere!

37. IF YOU COULD MAKE A WISH? I would wish that I would get this job I really want.

38. WHAT (in general)BOTHERS YOU THE MOST? Bad spelling... I hate hate hate bad spelling and get super annoyed with myself if I spell things incorrectly.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? "Anointed, Transformed and Redeemed" - SO good.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have one.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Across the Universe.

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S): The blinker on my car. Thunderstorms. The ocean.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Hands down the Beatles.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Rome.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENTS? I can bake pretty well.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Downtown Chicago, right on Lakeshore Drive :)

47. WHO WOULD YOU RATHER MEET, PRESIDENT OBAMA OR GEORGE CLOONEY? President Obama.

48. WHERE DID YOU MEET YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER? Let me know so I can go there!

49. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? LOST!! The Office, Arrested Development, KINGS, Make Me a Supermodel, Fringe. I like TV. I shouldn't but I do.

50. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE? Travel. Help other people. Mentor young women. Get married and have a family. Get lots of dogs.

No comments: