3.31.2009

Gonna fix the world up for you.

I want to move mountains for you.

I want your happiness before I want my own.

I want your dreams to become a reality.

I want you to see the good in the world because I love you.

I want to be the best I can be because you believe in me.

I will love you fiercely.

I will love you selflessly.

I will be loyal to you above anyone.

I will bake you cookies for no reason.

I will write you notes so you will feel cherished.

I will never forget you.

I will always encourage you to love Christ more than you love me.

I will encourage your bromances.

I will let the boys come over and play video games / poker / smoke cigars and leave you alone.

I will always respect you.

I will always be honest with you.

I will always lean on you.

I will always be there for you to lean on.


Whoever you are, I hope you know I'm already crazy about you.

2 comments:

Dallas said...

I am right here.

But, I am not so sure you did all of those things for me when we lived together...

Krystin said...

haha...i was like, 'rach! that's the sweetest thing you've ever said to me' ...until we got to the bromances part...ooooops...